Página de inicio

lunes, 28 de abril de 2014

TRINITY PERSONAL QUESTIONS




Hello. Nice to meet you

1.      What’s your name? My name is/I’m
2.      What’s your surname? My surname is…
3.      How are you? I’m fine, thank you, And you?
4.      How old are you? I’m…(years old)
5.      Where do you live? I live in…
6.      What’s your address? I live at…
7.      What’s your telephone number? My telephone number is...
8.      What’s your school’s name? My school’s name is/It’s…
9.      Where are you from? I’m from Spain/…
10. Do you live in a house or in a flat? I live in…
11.   How many brothers and sisters have you got? I’ve got…I haven’t got any.
12.   Are they older or younger than you? My sister is…
13. Have you got any cousins? Yes, I have. I’ve got…/No, I haven’t
14.   How old is your father? He is ....years old. 
15.    What’s your dad’s name? His name is… 
16.      And your mother, how old is she? She’s…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario