Página de inicio

lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

TRINITY HOUSE II

1. And your kitchen. Tell me about your kitchen.
2.     Is there a fridge in your kitchen?
3.     You are in the kitchen. Go to the window. Open your window. What can you see? I can see…
4.     Can you see any other things? Yes, I can see…
  1. Who lives in the house (with you)? I live with…
6.     How many people live in your flat/house? I live with…


  1. Picture of a house:
    1. Pointing different rooms: Is this the kitchen? Yes, it is/No it isn’t.
    2. And this room here? This is…
    3. What’s that? That’s…
    4. And what are those? Those are…
    5. How many rooms are there? There are…
    6. Is there a kitchen? Yes, there is/ No there isn’t.
    7. What furniture can you see in the…? I can see…
  2. Different pictures of furniture. Name some furniture you can see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario