Página de inicio

lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

TRINITY FREE TIME ACTIVITIES

  1. What do you do in your free time? I…
  2. What do you like to do in your free time? I like …ing
3.      Do you like reading? Yes I do. No,  I don’t-
  1. Have you got any favourite book? Yes, I have/No, I haven’t.

5.     What’s your favourite film? My… is/are…
6.     What’s your favourite TV programme? My…is/are…because…
7.     Do you watch TV in the evenings? Yes, I do/No I don’t...
8.     What programme do you like? I like…

  1. What do you do with your family in your free time? We…
  2. What do you play together? We…
11.   What does your mother do in her free time? She…-s
  1. What do you like doing with him/her? I like…-ing…
13.  What do you do at home? I…
14.  What day do you go to your English classes/to play football…? I go…
15.  What do you do after school? I…

16.  Ask me a question about free time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario