Página de inicio

martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

TRINITY BODY

  1. Picture of a person. Body. What is this? It’s a body / a girl/ a boy
  2. What are these? These are… (eyes, ears, arms…etc)
  3. What is this? This is a/an… (nose, mouth, leg…etc)
  4. What colour is her hair? She’s got…
  5. What colour is your hair? I’ve got…
  6. What colour is my hair? You’ve got…
  7. What colour are your eyes? I’ve got…
  8. And my eyes?  Your eyes are…
  9. And what colour are your dad’s eyes? His eyes are/he’s got…
  10. What’s this? This is her….( nose, mouth…etc)
  11. Touch your nose.
  12. What are those? Those are…
  13. Show me your hands. Here they are
  14. Tell me about her/him… She looks…/He is tall…
  15. Has she got long hair? Yes, he/she has/No, he/she hasn’t. He/she’s got short hair.
  16. Does she have…? Yes, He does/No, He doesn’t. He’s got…
  17. Is she/he tall? Yes, she is/No she isn’t. She is short.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario